Red/White Engineer Grade Reflective Tape Acrylic Film XT7200 (2" x
Red/white hazard engineer grade reflective tape products with an
adhesive backing (2" x 30'). Provides a reflective surface in
night-time and dark applications. It is a durable film,which has
excellent resistance to UV, dust,fog,etc.
|Size||2" x 30'/Roll|
1. ACRYLIC RESIN,
2. 160 MICRONS FILM,
3. 160 MICRONS PE-COATED SILICONE PAPER
4. TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: ADHERED TO ALUMINUM,-56°C TO +82°C,
5. SOLVENT POLYACRYLATE ADHESIVE,PERMANENT,
7: 2" x 30'/ROLL
PRODUCT INFORMATION GUIDE:
Grade: Engineer Grade
Retro-reflectivity: 80 CPL (White)
Adhesive: Acrylic Adhesive
Surface must be clean and free from dust, dirt, oil, wax, silicone.
Cleaning: Clean tape surface with a mild soap, rinse with fresh
Shelf Life: One year from date of purchase when stored at 70F, 50%
Application note: surface should be flat (not for unpainted
stainless steel surfaces). Surface must be clean and free from dust, dirt, oil, wax, silicone.The adhesive has a dwell time of 24 hours, but reaches 75% of its
adhesiveness after 15 minutes.
Standards:Meets or exceeds requirements of federal specification
LS-300C, FP-85, and ASTM D4956-94.
- High quality, Engineering Grade reflective material designed for
poles, barricades, fences, buildings, roads, etc. to help signify
danger and/or roadway hazards.
- Excellent daytime and night time visibility.
- Our permanent adhesive sticks to most clean and dry surfaces.
- Material is rated for 7 years of outdoor life, depending on
- Meets ASTM D-4956-99 Reflectivity Type I.
- Hazard striped tape has a protective lamination to help ensure the
printed stripe will not wear off.
Packaging: Inner package: Pack with plastic film;
Outer package: pack with plywood pallet or Plywood box.
Reserve: Should be stored in ventilated, dry, shadow and cool